Today, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (“OCC”) released its Bank Supervision Operating Plan for 2019. Included in its plan, the OCC highlights five priorities and objectives for fiscal year 2019 (which beings October 1, 2018 and ends September 30, 2019).
Among its priorities and objectives are:
- Cybersecurity and operational resiliency;
- commercial and retail credit loan underwriting, concentration risk management, and allowance for loan and lease losses;
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering compliance;
- compliance change management; and
- internal controls and end-to-end processes.