Compliance Systems is part of the CUNA Mutual Group and we are committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We strive to live this value by fostering a culture where all feel welcome, connected, supported, and valued. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. Come join us!
For more careers information contact Careers@ComplianceSystems.com
The Cloud DevOps Engineer role is responsible for supporting and advising engineering and product teams through all application life cycle phases to ensure maintainability, reliability, scalability, security, and supportability. Responsibilities encompass all environments and distributed applications including those impacting internal, hosted production, partner managed systems, and related DR sites. Tasks will require skills related to designing, coding, debugging, and automation of applications, networks, and related infrastructure. Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Git, AWS (or comparable cloud providers), PowerShell, C# using Visual Studio, deployment automation and scaling, and SAST/DAST. This is an intermediate professional role requiring strong skills with a high-level of proficiency and aptitude. The position requires four or more years of DevOps, application development, cloud infrastructure, and related experience. This role also requires developing and\or implementing large scale solutions that require solid skills in multiple technical arenas.
This individual will work with our Architecture and Reliability Team and may work on one or more projects as a team member or at times as a project lead and may also coach more junior technical staff. Occasionally, this role may require interacting with our clients, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions that should align with the organization’s architectural standards. They may act in an advisory role making recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code and infrastructure. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
Experience Required: Ideally four or more years of functional work experience.
- Experience working within AWS or comparable cloud provider
- System automation
- SAST and DAST
- Infrastructure as code
- PowerShell, MSDeploy, IIS, Windows Server, Jenkins
- Elasticsearch, Redis, SQL Server
- Object oriented design methodologies.
- Understanding of software development design patterns.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Technical and client support in the financial services or Fintech industry (preferred not required)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) specifically with articulating concepts to multiple levels (Senior Management, Sales, Operation, Technical).
- Strong ability to understand core business issues.
To apply to the Cloud DevOps Engineer position, please email resume to CAREERS@COMPLIANCESYSTEMS.COM