Compliance Systems Inc. (“CSi”) offers you a wide range of content, communication tools, and information about its products and services (“Materials”) via this Web site. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of use as stated below. You agree that CSi may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this Web site at any time without notice.
1. Limited Right to Use. This Web site is owned and operated by CSi. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Web site are the property of CSi and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and throughout the world. You may use, view, print, and download the Materials from this Web site solely for your personal, informational, and non-commercial use within your organization, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by CSi on this Web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from CSi. The use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
2. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of CSi and CSi is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CSi reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. CSi may provide links from this Web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold CSi harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of your access to and use of this Web site.
5. Disclaimer. CSi assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the Materials provided on this Web site. CSi does not guarantee that any information on this web site or on affiliated web sites is accurate and up to date. The materials provided at this Web site are provided “as is.” Additionally, the law differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is subject to interpretation of courts located in each county, so the tools and information provided to you on this site may not be an appropriate fit for your case.
6. Regional Information. Information CSi publishes on this Web site may contain references or cross references to CSi products and services that are not announced or available in your country or region of the world. Such references do not imply that CSi intends to announce such products or services in your country. Consult your CSi business contact for information regarding the products and services, which may be available to you.
7. No Legal Advice. This site may include information relating to certain topical areas of law. Legal information is not the same as legal advice, which is the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. None of the content on this site is legal advice to anyone, including you. CSi is not a licensed provider of legal services; nothing contained, expressed, or implied in this site is intended as, nor shall be construed or understood as, legal advice, guidance, or interpretation. No attorney-client relationship is established between you and CSi through your use of this site or through any circumstances whatever. The information in this site is for general informational purposes only. Although CSi goes to great lengths to make sure its information is accurate and useful, if you have questions about any law, statute, regulation, or requirement expressly or implicitly referenced in this site, or if you want professional assurance that CSi’s information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation, please consult a lawyer of your selection in your jurisdiction. Nothing that you read or that is provided on this web site should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER CSi NOR ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR SUBMITTED TO THE SITE, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CSi SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THESE MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CSI TO YOU EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR USE OF THE SITE.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and all disputes (whether based upon contract, tort, or statute) arising from or relating to this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without reference to its choice of law rules. By accessing, viewing, or using the material on the site, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts presiding in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and agree to accept service of process by mail and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available. This site is controlled and operated by CSi from its offices within the United States. CSi makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
10. Changes to Terms. CSi may, in its sole discretion and without any notice, amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on this site.
11. Complete Agreement and Severability. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and CSi with respect to your use of the site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect. You acknowledge that, in providing you access to and use of the site, CSi has relied on your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.