At the Heart of Our Success
CSi owes its success to the sharp and resourceful people who make up our teams. We thrive with adaptable employees who are willing to take responsibility and make decisions. If this sounds like you—and you are ready to stand out as a visible part of an integrated team—we encourage you to explore career opportunities with CSi.
CSi is a growing company. We recently doubled our floor size and we’re ready to knock down another wall to keep expanding as necessary. Our floor plan is open to support the collaborative work style that has helped propel us to the forefront of our industry. Being part of CSi means being ready to push boundaries and establish new standards.
The environment at CSi is fast-paced and our teams are hard-driving, but we never forget that family comes first. Our teams are made up of diverse individuals with diverse interests: the fact that they lead interesting lives outside of CSi makes them stronger contributors to our teams.
The Project Manager is responsible for driving and managing one or more assigned initiatives (projects) and ensuring objectives and targeted results are met (i.e., compliant to project charter, on-time and on-budget). This role will ensure CSi established project management strategies and methodologies as prescribed by the Corporate Portfolio Project Manager are followed and promoted within the organization. This role is also responsible for communicating and providing company-wide visibility of assigned projects. This role will also involve close collaboration with all CSi functional groups as well as with various individuals within business partner organizations and\or client financial institutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
For each assigned partner integration, client implementation, or internal project, this position is specifically responsible for:
- Creating project plans that considers all relevant corporate wide objectives from all functional groups.
- Defining realistic project schedules based on resource availability, and other existing and planned work. External projects will consider partner and client required activities and target delivery dates.
- Monitoring and controlling scope, schedule, and cost throughout project execution, utilizing established change management process to ensure expected results.
- Identifying project risks, researching and recommending appropriate mitigation strategies. Proactively engage and coordinate resources to resolve issues, avoiding or minimizing resulting project delays.
- Communicating timely and reliable project status and updates to all stakeholders in a format that is actionable by management.
- Restoring at risk and failing projects to expected performance with assistance from the Corporate Portfolio Project Manager and senior management as needed.
- Maintaining project documentation and artifacts (including lessons learned) in the designated repository.
- Developing close working relationships with the Product Development, Sales, Partner Management, and Financial Institution teams. Fostering collaboration and teamwork.
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, banking, engineering or computer science.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – preferred.
- Eight years of work experience in an IT or financial services organization. Five or more years of specific project management experience in software development.
- Waterfall project methodology experience is required, additionally Agile project management is also preferable.
- Client or partner facing project management experience, including workshop planning, solution delivery is required.
- Technology solution delivery of Compliance Documentation, Enterprise Content Management, or Information Governance solutions experience, especially within the financial services industry distinguishes top candidates.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong planning, risk mitigation, and issue resolution skills.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written, and proficient in relaying technical information effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
- Proven negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are differing perspectives.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and discretion with confidential information.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, interpretation, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in project management application (specifically Jira), Microsoft ® Windows environment, Microsoft ® Office Suite, and Microsoft ® Project
If you are interested in the Project Manager position, please click here and complete the application process at indeed.com.
Compliance Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and therefore recruit and hire individuals based upon demonstrated abilities, achievements and experience, and without regard to religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, disability, marital status or any other protected class or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.